JOB RECRUITMENT FOR
ENGLISH SPEAKER ASSISTANT OF SCIENCE CLASS
I. About us
Hanoi Innovative Learning Lab (HILL) is an Education Company specializing in building and providing excellent experiential education services to create the most practical learning environment for primary students by ensuring the 3 goals: enrich basic knowledge; develop thinking skills and social skills.
II. Job Description
- Your main responsibilities include
- Assist Vietnamese science teachers during science classes.
- Guide students in team-working activities.
- Encourage students to speak English.
- Time and place
- Time: Part-time Job (from 5:30pm – 7:30pm), 4 hours/week
- Place: Mỗ Lao, Hà Đông District, Hà Nội
Negotiable. Hourly rate will be fixed decided based on common practices in Hanoi and on candidate’s experience and profile.
- Native English speakers from UK, United States, Canada, Australa, New Zealand or from other countries where English is considerd as official language (e.g. Singapore, South Africa)
- Love children and passion in education and training.
- Have knowledge of natural science, engineering and technology is an advantage.
- Prior teaching experience in Asian as well as in Vietnam is an advantage.
V. How to apply
- Candidates could send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject: CTV_Applicant’s name
- For further information, please contact: 0362 701 883 (Mr. Hưng)